• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Citizen "Orca" Eco-Drive Professional Diver Blue Titanium Mens Watch BN0016-55L

Citizen Eco-Drive Professional Diver Blue Titanium Mens Watch BN0016-55L

Up for sale is the Citizen "Orca" model with a domed crystal and titanium case and bracelet, plus the display box and instructions. I love this watch, but it doesn't get much wrist time because I have a similar Omega that I wear most of the time.

The photos are of the actual watch. It doesn't have any scratches on the crystal, has no dents or dings and works flawlessly. Two of the bracelet pins are a little loose. The bracelet has some light scratches, as shown.

Here are the specs from Citizen:

Citizen Eco-Drive Professional Diver Blue Titanium Mens Watch

The Citizen Professional Diver Watch is the ultimate diver’s watch. The Professional Diver is fully equipped with Eco-drive movement, water resistance at 660 feet and amazing power reserve. This timepiece is a diver’s best friend!

Titanium Case. Titanium Bracelet. Dark Blue With Luminous Hands & Markers Dial. One-Way Rotating Black Bezel. Mineral Crystal. Tang Clasp. 45 mm Case Diameter. Quartz Movement. Water Resistant At 200 Meters (660 Feet).

Citizen Eco-Drive Professional Diver Blue Titanium Mens Watch

• Brand: Citizen
  • Series: Citizen Professional Diver
  • Case Material: Titanium
  • Case Diameter: 45mm
  • Dial Color: Blue
  • Bezel: One-Way Rotating Black
  • Movement: Quartz
  • Clasp: Tang
  • Bracelet: Black Rubber
  • Water Resistant: 200m/660ft
  • Crystal: Mineral
  • Additional Information: Diving Watch, Solar Powered Movement, Power Reserve, Date Display At 3 O'Clock, Luminous Hands & Markers

Price dropped to $199 plus $9 insured Priority mail in the CONUS. I'll pay the PayPal fees.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
Back