1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

3. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer Sheepdog & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday August 10!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, July 28 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

CIVIVI Wyvern + 2 more budget knives ALL SOLD

Discussion in 'For Sale: Folding Knives (Individual)' started by BenjaminRush, Apr 26, 2019.

1. BenjaminRush

BenjaminRush Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 17, 2015
    Hi all,

Please be 21 to purchase and know your local knife laws. Will ship to CONUS only. Price includes PP fees and shipping.

Up for grabs is my CIVIVI Wyvern -- wanted to check out their quality -- it's an awesome little knife! Sweet action, solid lockup, and thin slicey blade. Has cut very little and has been carried even less. Comes with box/papers/clip. Yours for $pf

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Next up --trying to move these as a duo -- nice slicey knives, they just don't do it for me. The Dividend is in excellent condition, I cut some cardboard with it once, and otherwise have just handled it. The Ippon has been sharpened (and there are some scratches on the knife unfortunately), but mechanically it's flawless and has a nice action to it. I have carried it maybe once or twice. Both come with box/clip.

Asking $pf for these

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 26, 2019
  2. MrJinks

MrJinks

Aug 20, 2012
    I'll take the pair, dynamic duo! mkglemser at aol . com

3. BenjaminRush

Mar 17, 2015
    Emailed, thanks!

4. lonestag

lonestag

Nov 13, 2011
    I will take the civic if available

5. BenjaminRush

Mar 17, 2015
    Available, please send payment to *removed* and I will ship it out! Thanks!

Last edited: Apr 26, 2019