• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

CKCA 2009 Calendar

All prices include shipping and handling.

CKCA Members:
2009 Calender (Shipping to Canada/USA) was $12.00 NOW $7.00, 5 or more was $10.00 NOW $5.00 ea.

2009 Calender (Shipping International) was $17.00 NOW $12.00, 5 or more was $15.00 NOW $10.00/ea.

NON-Members:

2009 Calender (Non member, Shipping to USA/Canada) was $15.00 NOW $10.00

2009 Calender (Non member, Shipping International) was $20.00 NOW $15.00

I'm pleased to report we have sold and are selling quite a few of these calendars. Getting these up and in view of the general public will no doubt help increase awareness and acceptance of collectible knives. I would like to thank all of you who have purchased these calendars.

The Custom Knife Collectors Association has produced a Custom Knife Calendar to help in promoting the Custom Knife Industry.
This calendar is made up of 34 custom knife photos of which all knives are either made and/or owned by CKCA Members.

This beautiful calendar is available for purchase on the CKCA website. Please act fast as these 11"X17" high quality calenders will most likely go fast.
http://www.customknifecollectorsassociation.com/Store.html

The front cover:
orig.jpg

October minus the calendar grid:
orig.jpg

Inside back cover page:
orig.jpg

January 2009 full view:
January.jpg

Last edited:

CKCA Members:
2009 Calender (Shipping to Canada/USA) was $12.00 NOW $7.00, 5 or more was $10.00 NOW $5.00 ea.

2009 Calender (Shipping International) was $17.00 NOW $12.00, 5 or more was $15.00 NOW $10.00/ea.

NON-Members:

I'm pleased to report we have sold and are selling quite a few of these calendars. Getting these up and in view of the general public will no doubt help increase awareness and acceptance of collectible knives. I would like to thank all of you who have purchased these calendars.

The Custom Knife Collectors Association has produced a Custom Knife Calendar to help in promoting the Custom Knife Industry.
This calendar is made up of 34 custom knife photos of which all knives are either made and/or owned by CKCA Members.

This beautiful calendar is available for purchase on the CKCA website. Please act fast as these 11"X17" high quality calenders will most likely go fast.

The front cover:
orig.jpg

orig.jpg

Inside back cover page:
orig.jpg

January 2009 full view:
January.jpg

Last edited:

CKCA Members:

NON-Members:

The front cover:
orig.jpg

orig.jpg

Inside back cover page:
orig.jpg

January 2009 full view:
January.jpg

Back