• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Claehills Crazy Closet Closeout.............

I recind my offer. I waited and emailed and heard nothing back. I purchased another. No hard feelings.

Last edited:
Hellooooooooooooooooo>! SATJACTAC????? LE??? Did I miss something? I recind my offer as no response. Sorry I couldn't wait.

Last edited:
Received the ASH in good order. Thanks Claehill

Last edited:
Sent a PM to him but no word back yet.

Claehill is definitely a good guy - I had 2 fairly recent flawless deals with him. I think he might have had an illness in the family that took him out of town.

Gene

Claehill is definitely a good guy - I had 2 fairly recent flawless deals with him. I think he might have had an illness in the family that took him out of town.

Gene

Thanks Gene for your kind words.
I think I have replied to everyone who has shown interest in the remaining blades. Bumping it to the top now, so let me know if anyone is still interested in anything.
Thanks a lot Anthony.

Is NARK #15 still available? Are the snakeskin handle scales multi-colored? They appear to be predominantly tan in the photo. THANKS FOR YOUR TIME!!!

is Nark #15 Still Available? Are The Snakeskin Handle Scales Multi-colored? They Appear To Be Predominantly Tan In The Photo. Thanks For Your Time!!!

Still Available. Snakeskin Handles All The Way , Maybe The Photo Does Not Show The Color Correctly.
Cheers Anthony

Price Drops On The Last 2 Sjtacs And The Last Nark.
Sjtacs $390.00. A Piece.
Nark $460.00.

Back