• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Classic INFI with price drops

Winston_Smith

Gold Member
Reposting with price drops ...

Some are users, some are safe queens, but they are all INFI.

Also, I am a horrible photographer, any blemishes that you see and that I haven't mentioned are either lighting, finger smudges, or just a result of my bad picture taking abilities. If you'd like more pics then let me know (via PM please) and I'll do my best.

Please read the following and then contact me via PM or email (winstonwsmith - at - hotmail - dot -com) if you have any questions that aren't covered below. Please don't clutter the thread with comments or questions.

1) All knives are INFI. (I know I already said it, but just in case).

2) I don't have calipers, all specs are taken from various Busse archives or this website. I'll do my best to answer any questions on blade thickness, coating, scales, etc... but search is your friend and there is an amazing amount of detail and information out there.

3) First unconditional "I'll take it" either here or by PM or email gets it, however preference will be given to supporting BF members. Having said that, I get to decide who I am willing to sell to or not sell to for any reason.

4) I will take either PP G&S (don't ask me to do F&F) or a USPS money order. Price is inclusive of ALL fees and shipping costs. I will ship USPS priority with signature confirmation required. I know it can be a pain, but too many porch pirate problems now days. I'm lazy, so I would prefer CONUS, AK, HI, or an APO only at this time. I will only ship to your PP certified address.

5) I am willing to ship international, but will add the difference in shipping cost to the prices shown. I will not fudge on customs forms, so know what's allowed and what isn't ahead of time, and any taxes/fees are on the buyer. Please get ahold of me ahead of time to make sure we're both happy with any additional fees.

6) I will do my best to get items out in 24 hours, and they will go out no later than 48 hours after funds are received.

7) I'm not looking for any trades. I'm fortunate to not have been hit as hard as many others by everything going on right now, but still not working as much as I'd like to. Please don't make any trade offers; not to be rude, but I won't respond in order to keep the thread from getting too cluttered. You can PM me if you must, but I will politely tell you that I'm not looking for trades.

8) I've been out of the game for a while so if you think my prices are totally nuts, or if I've gotten anything wrong in the descriptions, then feel free to PM or email me and let me know - please don't comment in the thread.

1. BA-e - $475 $460

Just - WOW. This ergo Badger with an asymetrical edge was reimagined by Reese Weiland back in about 2006 or so and I have to say that I think he nailed it!! It's got polished micarta scales that look almost like petrified wood, and has mosaic brass pins. There are a couple small blems on each side of the scales that you can see in the pics, and that I imagine would polish out with a fine grit emery cloth but I was always afraid to try. The blade was polished as well, not quite mirror finish but I purposely took the pics with the reflection in them so you can see it. The tang is polished all the way around as well. When I first started getting into Busses, my wife would roll her eyes when I showed her my new knives, when I showed her this one the response was "wow, now I get it."

reese-jpg.1391281

reese-1-jpg.1391309

2. Ram's horn GW - $425 $410

Beautiful little Game Warden that comes with the factory cardboard sheath. This one has gorgeous ram's horn scales and red spacers, and the blade has a double cut finish. I was at Blade West in '06 and one of these was on the table at the Busse booth. I told Skunk I'd take it, but he said it had already been sold and that the buyer had left it there for a while to make everyone jealous (it worked). After seeing the tear roll down my cheek, Skunk called the custom shop to ask Jerry if there were any more laying around and lo and behold this thing showed up on my doorstep a few days later. If you collect wardens then you need this one, if you don't then you need to start.

ram-jpg.1367944

ram-scales-jpg.1367951

3. Sarsquatch with Okuden sheath - $595 $575

These were a one off run from a 'Ganzaa in 2008, and I think people either love these or hate them. I really like this knife, but my NO-e does the same thing for me and since one must leave then I guess we'll see if this one can find a good home. This has black micarta scales and it's seen a little use but it's still sharp enough to shave arm hair. You can see the thinned out coating in the pics and it's also got a couple bare spots on the top from being batoned. I'm of the opinion that they didn't do a real good job on the coating on these. This is another one that I always intended to strip and never got around to doing. It's got a fantastic adjustable kydex drop leg sheath from Brian at Okuden, and a custom cord wrap and fob by your’s truly.

squatch-jpg.1391289

squatch-2-jpg.1391286

squatch-tip-jpg.1391288

squatch-sheath-jpg.1391287

Thanks for looking,

Winston

Back