Cleaning Out PM Mailbox and Saving PM's

How can I clear out my PM mailbox, save the messages and then delete the entire mailbox like we did with the old software?

I can see how to delete them, I'm just not sure if there is still an option to save them to my drive.

This PM housekeeping is long over do and am no longer able to receive the Bastidville Newsletter on Goat Husbandry. :D

Thanks. :thumbsup:

Except with mine, I already "left" the conversation, but the PM Inbox is full, and I have no way to access it to empty it.

E: Okay, I deleted the one single conversation and it completely cleared the inbox. So...fixed?

Except with mine, I already "left" the conversation, but the PM Inbox is full, and I have no way to access it to empty it.

E: Okay, I deleted the one single conversation and it completely cleared the inbox. So...fixed?
Hey TheQuest TheQuest Help me out on this one please? I've got a full mailbox. I cannot PM any longer. When you cleared our your mailbox, did that open up space to PM again? How did you accomplish that?

TheQuest TheQuest I got it! Nevermind! LOL. :rolleyes:

Back