Clip for a Spyderco Southard

Hello,

I wanting to purchase a deep carry clip for my Southard, which I just bought.

I'd like the following: right hand, tip up with the finish to match the stock titanium frame, if possible.

Thanks in advance and I apologize if this the wrong way to a WtB.

Hello,

I wanting to purchase a deep carry clip for my Southard, which I just bought.

I'd like the following: right hand, tip up with the finish to match the stock titanium frame, if possible.

Thanks in advance and I apologize if this the wrong way to a WtB.

It is not a problem to do but I need more info. The Southard has running changes done to it where the clip screw size changed. The early models use different diameter screws. Newer are the same size as the body mount screw which must also back out to be replaced with one of the longer clip screws. My clip utilizes the body mount and one clip screw position to mount the clip. It covers over the remaining unused original hole for the original clip. See here. Thanks http://www.strsbackyardknifeworks.blogspot.com/2013/02/spyderco-southard-low-rider.html

I would like one of your clips for my southard as well. My lower body screw comes out no prob and it has the same thread as my clip screws. Clip screws are a touch longer tho. Do you do them in black?

I would like one of your clips for my southard as well. My lower body screw comes out no prob and it has the same thread as my clip screws. Clip screws are a touch longer tho. Do you do them in black?

No no I've never done a black. So many people asked me all the time to remove black for them it seemed redundant to me so I never bothered. :) I can certainly help you out and have one out Mon. I have another to do tomorrow for a customer as well wanting the same thing. Your call. I can match that brown scale color pretty good and the stone wash looks dead ringer for the blade on most. Thanks

STR

No no I've never done a black. So many people asked me all the time to remove black for them it seemed redundant to me so I never bothered. :) I can certainly help you out and have one out Mon. I have another to do tomorrow for a customer as well wanting the same thing. Your call. I can match that brown scale color pretty good and the stone wash looks dead ringer for the blade on most. Thanks

STR

Excellent customer service! Mind sharing the price...I'm sure more members are interested including myself.

$35 via check or $40 PP and any of my emails work for pay pal. Its a sweet mount with the larger screws. Thanks
STR

I would like black if you can do it, if not ill go with the stone wash. Send me your info to rscullino at hotmail dot com

Replied. Thanks

Customers can see my blog which gets far more traffic than both my forums. Info and lots of old work is easily found there using a menu and index vs here. I think that is why people drift there. Just FYI ..http://strsbackyardknifeworks.blogspot.com/2010/12/custom-low-rider-pocket-clips.html

Thanks again and the menu side arrows right allow you to scroll. Most of that is nostalgia work for old time sake. Not stuff I do now but I do the clips and pry bars still.

I just received a deep pocket clip from Steve. It's perfect and corrects the single flaw of the Southard.

Steve - I just received my new Southard and I wish to purchase one of your clips. It appears mine has the same size body and clip screws. I will confirm I can get the body screw out this weekend. I would like to pay by money order that I can mail to you. Is the price $35.00 and where do I find the address to send the payment to?

Back