clip point or spear point Busses?

Hey there,

I understand that Busses are great choppers, but I was wondering if a clip point or spear point design were in the works, or do you guys already offer a blade with those shapes? I've been tempted to get a Busse, but I like my knives to be a little pointier.

Chris

I think some of the early Battle Mistress designs had clip points. The thicker point shapes don't actually increase chopping ability significantly but will make a huge difference in point strength. There were also lots of varients with different point geometries.

-Cliff

View

Thanks for posting those...really nice of you guys!

"Hunters seek what they [WANT].., Seekers hunt what they [NEED]"

Chip, Nice knife! Can you still get that one? I didn't see that on the Busse web site. What is it called? Thank you.

SkagSig40, It is a Steel Heart-E variant with the spear point. I'm sure if you call the custom shop, Jerry and Co. could make you one.;)

Mistah Chip,

You do have some of the most interesting looking Busses, doncha?? :D That variant is sweet lookin', sorta like that quad-grind SH pic you posted a while back.

Yours in not quite standard INFI,
Greg

RokJok, Don't tell anyone but I have a very Special Busse.
All I do is push the special INFI button on it and it
changes into any Busse I want. That is how I tricked Nimrod
into thinking I have a Satin Jack!!!!;) See what happens when
I push the button.

View

Hmmm, what kind of alcohol does he like? and where can I get mass quantities of it :D Oh Jerry.........lol

Hey Chip,
Quit showing off my new knife:)
By the way, when are you going to send that thing to me?
Oh yeah, we still have to get the armchair Busse expert "RYU" to appraise it for us first.
I'll put a picture of the Simitar I got a while back and he can price it for me too.

1whobuys, Cool Knife:cool: I love the handles;)
and Dual bottle openers,too. Serious partying knife!!:D

Back