• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

CLOSED Brous Reloader, Brous T4, Quartermaster Balisong and ZT 0909

Brous Blades Reloader (#204 of 500). 3.5" D2 Tool Steel Blade, Contoured G10 Scales. Like New in Original Box with Certificate of Authenticity card. Never sharpened, never used; opened and closed a couple of times to break it in. Has scratch on blade from vendor or manufacturer. SOLD

Brous Blades T4 Tanium (#689 of 1000). 4.0" D2 Tool Steel Black Cerakote Blade, Grooved G10 Scales. NIB with Certificate of Authenticity card. Never sharpened, never used; opened and closed a few times to break it in. SOLD

Quartermaster QBS-2P Marty McFly Balisong (#030 of 300) + Wharncliffe Replacement Blade. 4.0" D2 Satin Drop Point Recurve and Trainer Blades, Polished Titanium Handles NIB with certification card. Neither blade ever sharpened, or ever used; flipped a few times then put in a drawer. *Wharncliffe replacement blade was purchased separately, not standard with knife. SOLD

Zero Tolerance 0909 3.8" S35VN Stonewashed Blade, Chamfered G10 Scales. NIB with paperwork. Never sharpened, never used. Received as gift; I hate the new factory handle scale design. NLA

Brous Reloader - 1.jpgBrous Reloader - 6.jpgBrous T4 Tanium - 1.jpgQTRMSTR Balisong - 1.jpgZero Tolerance ZT0909-1.jpg

NO TRADES. FOR SALE ONLY (Will Entertain Reasonable Offers).

Continental USA only, please.​

PayPal or USPS Money Orders only. I pay for shipping and will ship after payment clears. I ship via USPS and will provide tracking number. Item will be packed extremely well.

PLEASE NOTE: Buyer is responsible for compliance with all applicable Federal, State & local laws. By purchasing this item buyer expressly agrees to these terms including any minimum age requirement.

Most days I will not be able to respond to messages/email until late afternoon or evening, so if I don’t get back to you promptly I ask that you bear with me and I will try to respond as quickly as I can.

Last edited:
I'll take the T4 and will pay Friends and Family if you want to split the savings. Thanks. jeff dot jones at yahoo

Back