• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

CLOSED: Hinderer 3.5" XM-18 Non-Flipper and Half-Track

Status
Not open for further replies.

8-Fingers

Gold Member
Today I'm continuing the selloff of several of my folders that need to be moved for other incoming purchases, I was trying to thin the herd, but I keep adding so now I need to do some more subtracting! If you need to see any other details or have any questions, please let me know. If you do have any comments or questions in general, please PM so the thread doesn't get too crowded. I will be in and out all night/day so please have some patience if I don't respond promptly.

The price includes PayPal G&S fees and USPS Priority Mail. Not looking for trades right now. The price you see is the price you pay. You must be 18 years of age and know your local knife carry laws are and are confident that you are legal to own these knives. First "I take it" posted here and then followed by a PM to me for PayPal details gets the knife!

Both of these knives were purchased here on the Forum from fellow members. Prices reflect big discount because of minor cosmetic details...
  • Hinderer XM-18 3.5” non-flipper in M390, Spanto grind with a stonewash finish. It has a Hinderer blue/black G10 scale and phosphor bronze washers installed by me along with a set of Teflon washers. The action is set a bit tight and lockup is solid. The knife has been carried and sharpened by the previous owner. There are some scratches towards the tip of the blade that I believe I got to show up on the photos. It does not have a factory box but I have made one that fits the knife perfectly, You may have a choice of the pictured Hinderer blue/black G10 scale, a Hinderer OD G10 scale, a Hinderer black G10 scale or a Hinderer solid blue G10 scale. SOLD
zPNA2kB.jpg
rHQbHyM.jpg

0J7OQoa.jpg
HS4AnBS.jpg

EdIeQf9.jpg
Ahlzaok.jpg
38JL7fi.jpg
EvEIzv9.jpg

• Hinderer Half-Track - 2.75" flipper in S35VN, Spearpoint with a Working Finish It has a Hinderer orange G10 scale. The knife has been carried and sharpened by the previous owner. There are wear marks in the WF on both sides of the blade from cutting as indicated in the photos as the shiny reflection spots on the Working Finish... It does have the factory box and the paperwork. SOLD
qifSpH3.jpg
lhzTFWE.jpg
ORR0Eef.jpg
vGldY0M.jpg

8j8NWyd.jpg
hLdpiaq.jpg
0E0bZ27.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back