Closed, PRE-ORDER, 2023 BASIC 5

Can someone explain to me the process of how to get one? I’m new to bladeforums and it’s all a bit overwhelming to be honest. Where/when do I go to get the preorder and what do I say when I get there haha. Thanks for any help!
Welcome to Bladeforums. As Yoko said, that preorder was around last August so that ship has sailed but: watch Nathan’s posts for sales, look at the exchange for someone who is looking to sell one and you may be able to post a wanted to buy in the WTB section of the exchange (though I am not sure if there is a membership level requirement there to do so).
Scoring on the biweekly sale is usually EXTREMELY difficult to do but try, (they are spoken for in seconds by some lightning quick keyboard magicians). If there are “enough for everyone as stated then you just may score. I suspect that there will be a few turned loose (on the knife exchange) when they ship the preorders out. A few usually are let go of here and there once they are in people’s hands.
Keep an eye on the threads that are “stickied and have a light blue background” and remain at the top of the Carothers site here. They contain a lot of pertinent information. Hang around, enjoy the forum and read is my best advice beyond this.
Patience is a key and Best of luck.

Last edited:
Back