CLOSED PRE-ORDER, K20 Wakizashi (the 20" Notta-Katana)

Wow. Less than two minutes. I bought into the inverse-hype that it would prolly take a week to sell them all, even though I damn well knew better. But there was no way I could get here at 5 PM today anyway. Congrats to all the winners. And especially congrats to Nathan and CPK for the tremendous success of this offering. Of course if by some unfortunate miracle eleventy-seven people drop out, put me on the wait list.

PS - I feel a little better after I actually READ the entire original post, and saw the happy words: "As I'm building them, most of them will go to this pre-order but a few will be sold in regular sales." 🕺🕺 🕺

Last edited:
Of course if by some unfortunate miracle eleventy-seven people drop out, put me on the wait list.
Nathan said he had material for 145, so a lot of people'd better be praying he gets it right first time, and doesn't have significant wastage. If he does it may be hard to fulfill even those claimed before his "these are sold" post, as that number is probably well over 100.

I ain't even mad or sad that I missed this....

Nope....

Not even just a little bit, not in the slightest....

Not one iota.
refuse-no.gif

😢

Back