• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all , it seems i have been a member now long enough to have first hand experience of "catch & release" I picked these up last week here on Bladeforums to gift to a friends kids. Long story short, That did not go as planned. These knives are all like new with factory edges and original boxes. The only issues are two faint scratches on the back of the clip blade of the Boker 240. Feel free to see the original post here ~ http://www.bladeforums.com/threads/im-going-to-regret-this-gec-queen-case-boker-glennbad.1491555/
To purchase this Lot of 3 knives please PayPal $110.00>>$85.00 to the email you get from me after i receive a conversation message from you with I'll take it.
use Goods & Services. I'll use USPS and you can ask me to ship to the address you provide with in the CONUS only
So, here you are: REDUCED PRICE: $85.00 FOR THE LOT !!!

1. Queen #9 stockman in Curly Zebra Wood. 3 blade, D2 steel.
  2. Boker 240 Tree Brand Rosewood. 2blade.
  3. Boker Razor Jack Red Jigged Bone. 2 blade, high carbon ss.
maCJM8S.jpg
8HgCwso.jpg
eoTz08M.jpg
pSJBSFc.jpg
EkdnJw8.jpg
Thank You. edit... that is oil on the blade.

Last edited:
If you are willing to break up the lot I would be interested in the price for the queen stockman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back