• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you make one for a spyderco Manix 2?
If its not the new translucent one then I sure can. I will try to get one done by Monday at contact you. Thanks for the interest.

Nicer pics of a cpl
IMG_0433.jpg

IMG_0435.jpg

IMG_0436.jpg

IMG_0438.jpg

IMG_0439.jpg

IMG_0441.jpg

IMG_0442.jpg

IMG_0445.jpg

IMG_0447.jpg

IMG_0448.jpg

IMG_0451.jpg

IMG_0454.jpg

IMG_0458.jpg

IMG_0460.jpg

IMG_0465.jpg

IMG_0467.jpg

Last edited:
Would any of these work for a Sage (either 2 or 3)? I'm thinking the Resilience might be close, but I'm not sure.
...or perhaps another one for the Salt Saver?
Those are the Spydies I carry the most.

It is not the translucent one. It has a black handle. I am right handed if that makes any difference.

Would any of these work for a Sage (either 2 or 3)? I'm thinking the Resilience might be close, but I'm not sure.
...or perhaps another one for the Salt Saver?
Those are the Spydies I carry the most.
Hey bud, I wouldnt risk it. If I get a sage anytime soon I will contact you. I do have the smaller rescue which Im pretty sure is the same pattern as the saver salt. Email me if you would like to discuss further.
It is not the translucent one. It has a black handle. I am right handed if that makes any difference.

Sweet, got one done for it today. Ill contact you with pics tomorrow.

black tip up right hand endura kydex has sold x3. Can make more just may take a day or two longer for me to ship.

If you make any for the Sage 3, I'm in. Would also pick one up for a PM2

Received my sheath! Good stuff. Nice secure hold - quality product. Great dealing with you. Now ive got to go order some more spydercos so i can buy more sheaths from you! Thanks

Received my sheath! Good stuff. Nice secure hold - quality product. Great dealing with you. Now ive got to go order some more spydercos so i can buy more sheaths from you! Thanks

Got my sheaths for a spyderco manix 2 and a spyderco pacific salt. Great products. Thanks.

Music to my ears guys! Please let me know if they EVER give you any issues at all. Thanks again for the business.

Eric

ps, if anyone wants one for a blade I dont have, pay s&h both ways to send it, and Ill make you one free of charge (Ill benefit by making a cpl extras to sell)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back