Club Platinum ... Just where old men complain about the weather

Stop over in Flanders on your way to Germany to taste some real beer ;):thumbup:

LOL, thank God I'm not German so I wont start the well known debate of which beer is "real"......I just know the ones I like.....prob 99% of them.

O yes, Leffe is the Belgian beer that I like the most.....dangerous beer....mmmmm.

Free beer for all the good guys from the Platinum club.
And for you, if you ever do come for a visit, I have a nice Cuban waiting to be smoked.

Morning guys.

Man......thats tempting.....all we need now is dancing girls.......

10%+ alcohol content :eek:

westvleteren+12+1.JPG

I want to go back to Wiesbaden. A view very similar to yours, Cabra. High above the town and lots of steeples to be seen all over. Have to be over a hundred churches in that town and every hour it was so loud.

10%+ alcohol content :eek:

westvleteren+12+1.JPG
Yes that one is hard too.

I want to go back to Wiesbaden. A view very similar to yours, Cabra. High above the town and lots of steeples to be seen all over. Have to be over a hundred churches in that town and every hour it was so loud.

Any time you or yours wanna come by. Let me know
My casa es su casa. Small but you'll be drunk enough to notice

I was 18 the last time I was there. And being that I could legally drink, I legally drank for as long as it was legal.

Nicely said, Nick :D
As for the best beer debate, there is of course no doubt once the Czech gets involved ;)
Hello guys!

Off to another Canadian assault with the Horton Steel.

You guys have a fun warm weekend.

Good stuff on the military channel today............did you know a priest invented the bullet proof vest?

yummmmmm German beer. I miss it on a regular when I'm drinking here. I will with out a doubt make it back over there for a couple weeks at least. man I'm thirst to bad work won't let me have a couple sips :(

800th post will not be about the weather or beer. It is however on my birthday and will be about pork. Having some roasted pork shoulder tonight and a few glasses of whiskey and maybe a few Manhattans to kick it off. Have a good night all.

Jeremy,,, neckers,,,, handle scales/slabs ?

Will there ever be a production run for these ?

Back