• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

CMF Metalworks Prototype Dalliance (Shipping from Canada)

Hey guys,
I’m putting my CMF Metalworks (Ian Pickarski) Prototype Dalliance, up for sale. I recently managed to pick up a grail of mine (another CMF piece), so I need to let this one go, to help recoup some of the cost. So not looking for trades at the moment.

IMG_2905 2.jpg

Features:
  • Bronze anodized and tumbled scales
  • 3.5” hand-rubbed XHP Blade (Hollow ground primary bevel and swedge)
  • Black & White Timascus accents:
    • Floating Backspacer
    • Clip
    • Pivot collars (Both Sides)
    • Inlaid pivot (Show Side)
(I believe the clip & pivot inlay are white timascus and the collars & backspacer are black timascus (not 100% on that though))

IMG_8596.JPG

Photo and Video Gallery: https://imgur.com/a/TzilMze
I'm looking to sell it for: updated in new post (or eqv CAD) shipped (CONUS or Canada)

IMG_8603.JPG

Other details:
  • It’s got a great action! Really quick & snappy deployment and it drops shut really nicely!
  • The knife was made a few months back (Nov 2018), so it’s a relatively recent piece.
  • Ian’s work is quite difficult to get ahold of, due to the well deserved demand. So I originally was able to pick up the knife from a dealer (BladeJunkee). The dealer got the knife directly from Ian, so I guess that would make me the first owner?
  • The knife has seen a little bit of carry and has opened a couple boxes/packages, but that’s about it. It’s in excellent condition overall, please take a look at the photo/video gallery to see for yourself though
  • Comes with everything it originally shipped with (box, COA, cloth, pouch)

Thanks very much for taking a look! And please let me know if you have any questions

IMG_8614.JPG

IMG_8609.JPG

IMG_8610.JPG

IMG_8594.JPG

Last edited:
Back