Co-moderator needed

Al and I recognize the need for a "full-time" moderator for the forum. Due to all the recent upheaval in my life, and due to Al's workload, we're looking for a moderator who can run our forum here. I'll always be stopping in for "business updates" and to answer any questions that need a direct answer from me. That being said, is there anyone here who wants to be the "duty expert" and stand watch here? You'll be entitled to wholesale prices for our khukuris. I'm looking for a 1 year commitment.

Judging from his posts in other areas, N2S would be a good moderator. He is a level-headed and knowledgable guy.

--Mike L.

I for one would be happy to see a more regularly available moderator on the forum. It has gone sadly downhill of late. Even the diehards like Johan, Lt Dan and myself haven't been posting much. N2S would be a fine choice, IMO.

Will there be someone available to handle customer service and quality control questions? I'm thinking specificaly about the soft chakmas discussed in a previous thread.

Patrick

Back