Cobra class 4 standard or premium

I went with the standard package. I've never said, dang I need that other foot and we sure make a wide variety of stuff. I too make a lot of holsters and there is a holster foot in the premium package. I had them explain/show me how that works. It'd be handy if you were sewing together pre molded parts. But thats not how I make my holsters so I decided not to get it. Not missed it

Disclaimer: I've only had my machine since October and have little experience with machines in general, so grain of salt and all....

I picked up the premium package under the "better to have and not need it, than need it and not have it" theory. I can see the roller guide and the table being handy but neither truly necessary. I've fooled around with some of the presser feet but don't see a need for them. If you want to see additional pics of any of the doo-dads that come with the premium, let me know and I'll snap a photo.

Disclaimer: I've only had my machine since October and have little experience with machines in general, so grain of salt and all....

I picked up the premium package under the "better to have and not need it, than need it and not have it" theory. I can see the roller guide and the table being handy but neither truly necessary. I've fooled around with some of the presser feet but don't see a need for them. If you want to see additional pics of any of the doo-dads that come with the premium, let me know and I'll snap a photo.

I should mention that I did get the roller guide. I've used it three or four times and haven't since, even on the same projects I was using it on. I've had the machine several years now and have sewn thousands of things, its literally used almost daily. I just use the one foot that came with it. I too was gonna get the premium package under the same philosophy as Redmeadow outlined however my CFO (wife) was with me and she said no. She was right.

I did have the advantage of being only a couple hours away from their outfit. So I called, they built one up for me, and we went down. They had a guy spend quite a bit of time with me showing me how my machine worked and what the different things did. I spent some time sewing on it. Just didn't see a need for all the gizmos and haven't missed em. They then had two big stout guys load my machine in the back of the truck and strap er down and we drove home.

I went ahead and got the premium package. Haven’t used anything in it yet lol. Although I’ve been looking at the flat table and roller guide. I figure I have them so should try them out lol.

Either way you won’t go wrong, great machine and awesome customer service.

Back