• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Coffin- handled dagger w/ seasnake inlay sheath

Here's the latest dagger from my shop. This model features a mirror polished blade, and a cross made from nickel silver pins to accent the coffin shape of the handle.

SPECS:
4" blade; 9" overall and 1.5" wide
3/16" thick 154CM blade steel, Paul Bos HT at 58-60rc
Black G-10 scales w/ nickel silver pins
Heavy weight black leather sheath w/ seasnake skin; hand stitched

Price: Now only $250 shipped in the Continental US! **$220 for a limited time**

coffindaggerobverse.jpg

coffindaggerreverse.jpg

coffindaggerfinish.jpg

This is my first attempt at an inlaid sheath- very labor-intensive, but worth it! I'm quite happy with the result:D It is made of 8 oz. black leather, with a stitched belt loop and a seasnake skin inlay in the front. It fits nice and snug and holds the blade securely. All stitches inside the sheath are recessed in grooves to avoid the blade cutting the stitching.

coffindaggersheath1.jpg

coffindaggersheath2.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Very cool Jim! The flat section down the blade sets it off. Awesome sheath too.

Really nice job---I love daggers that have plenty of belly to them so they can actually do something other than stab and open letters. The symmetry of a dagger combined with the randomness of the sheath pattern is also a nice contrast. :thumbup:

Love the pins. I agree w/ what the first comment was about the fatter section down the middle setting it off. Plenty of sturdyness left in this blade!

I really like it.

Free bump for a nicely done blade!
Kudos that is a very difficult grind to get right and looks like you nailed it...

Thanks for all the compliments! I'll cut the price on this one to $250 shipped in the con. US, since my display case is getting full:D

Very cool, and one of my favorite steels. Only thing stopping me from grabbing this is the 5 others I have inbound (or on order) @ the moment. Bump for a badass package.

Back up for another look- One final price cut to $200, and then this one may join my personal stash!

Back