COHUTTA PICS

@Southern Gent (Hellbenderleather) and @Cohutta heaven!! Pocket Puukko holstered in a pocket sheath. This combo Rocks!! Thanks guys!! top notch quality! :)

wvPOMwx.jpg

GUFHIpr.jpg

i43k2zn.jpg
Great combo Eric!

I just received this Hiker Puukko.

Here it is next to a FF Hiking Buddy, for reference. The blade is about 1/8-1/4" longer.

17zDCCX.jpg

Beautiful texture on the blade:
blPIWwd.jpg

The 3/32” tapered tang is amazing. I can't get over how light this thing is:
TTPrBDb.jpg

Last edited:
I just received this Hiker Puukko.

Here it is next to a FF Hiking Buddy, for reference. The blade is about 1/8-1/4" longer.

17zDCCX.jpg

Beautiful texture on the blade:
blPIWwd.jpg

The 3/32” tapered tang is amazing. I can't get over how light this thing is:
TTPrBDb.jpg

Nice puuko, still like the HB profile better though.

My first Cohutta and still one of my favorites. I've had it 2 years later this month and though there have been other Cohutta knives that have come my way this one just seems to be the sweet spot for all around knife design and size for me.

fiddleback really needs to birth more 3/32 puukko's into the wild

if the mating season happens soon, I wonder how gestation will be?

mating around thanksgiving, gestation period of about five months, that means, what, spring 2021?

:D

fiddleback really needs to birth more 3/32 puukko's into the wild

if the mating season happens soon, I wonder how gestation will be?

mating around thanksgiving, gestation period of about five months, that means, what, spring 2021?

:D
they don't make any yet

wow, those are really well done sheaths! who's the maker?

I just noticed your earlier post included the word "yet" & for this I am grateful :)

hopefully the yet comes to fruition sometime in spring 2021, once I have sufficiently recovered from this horrid holidaze financial hangover!

[the intoxication of my gift-giving-frenzy, strategizing having begun about a month ago, while totally worth it, annoying considering I reeeeeally would like one of those puukkos, especially in osage]

wow, those are really well done sheaths! who's the maker?

I just noticed your earlier post included the word "yet" & for this I am grateful :)

hopefully the yet comes to fruition sometime in spring 2021, once I have sufficiently recovered from this horrid holidaze financial hangover!

[the intoxication of my gift-giving-frenzy, strategizing having begun about a month ago, while totally worth it, annoying considering I reeeeeally would like one of those puukkos, especially in osage]

Josh Logan
blackribboncompany@gmail.com
he goes by Bribbon on bcusa. excellent guy.

Back