Col Moschin limited double edge edition

I saw the Col Moschin featured in, I think, TACTICAL KNIVES.
I can't remember: I saw it while flipping through several magazines on the local newstand.
Anyway, if a person has not ordered his or her double-edge Col Moschin already, or in the next few hours, consider them all gone.
Good for ER; too bad for me. :)
Maybe they'll do another run in a year or so.

Well, i have joined the ranks of such fine gents as Brownie and dumborat and have purchased the last one in the US!! number 70 is en route to this Marine and will thoroughly be pampered with lots of bodies to keep her warm.lol not just yet but in 6 weeks and counting every day. Ill definately have a review for you after i get back in december.

Congrats 0331 --

I wish I could be as fine a folk as you (and Brownie) are, but I'm just a pencil-necked paper-pusher who loves sharp and pointy things, you and your fellow line-mates are the ones out there risking your butts making life good for me and my family.

:)

Godspeed, and may your blade be blessed in your safekeeping, and in keeping all of us safe.

:)

Allen
aka DumboRAT

How cool.
The last one.

Well, maybe they'll do another run in a year or so when I have some money.
Even if I don't have one, I can appreciate it from the pictures and people's reports.

On the next run of DE Col Moschin's, assuming ER makes one, I hope they'll make some different edge combinations in addition to what they've already offered, such as both edges plain with no serrations.
I'd also like to see this knife with serrations only on the top edge.

Not the last one. I know where a few are... 5 to be exact.

well the last one frank had...if that still counts. the anxiety is overwhelming!!!!!!!!!!! itll b here tomorrow morning!

i must thank Frank sooo much for this knife. it turned every marines head it came near. excellent blade and much thanks to ER for this excellent tool...after all its a hard heart that kills. lol

Back