1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Ontario Knives Spec Plus SP8 Machete Survival Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

COLD STEEL AD-10 and AD-15 PRICED TO MOVE!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Folding Knives (Individual)' started by Guncleana, May 29, 2019.

1. Guncleana

Guncleana Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 9, 2012
    Hey guys I’m letting these 2 go for something else got them 2 weeks ago from DLT trading im pricing them for a quick sale! Neither of them have been carried only handled, they have only cut paper both knives are perfect examples with razor sharp factory edges, perfect lock up action and centering! I would keep them but they’re a little bigger than I like for carry and I can’t justify keeping them just to sit on top of my dresser. Both Knives will ship via priority mail in original packaging with all original contents!

•PAYMENTS MADE VIA PAYPAL- [email protected]

**** pictures of AD-10 will come when I get off of work this evening it’s saying “file size to large” when I try to upload them but take my word for it, it looks like a brand new ad-10.****

• AD-10 SOLD

• AD-15 SOLD

OR BOTH

•AD-10 and AD-15 SOLD

USA ONLY/NO TRADES

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 29, 2019
  2. solidtrax

solidtrax Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 7, 2003
    I’ll take both of these. Please confirm and I’ll pay you right away.

3. Guncleana

Aug 9, 2012
    They’re all yours! SPF to solidtrax!

4. solidtrax

solidtrax Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 7, 2003
    Payment sent. Thanks!

5. Guncleana

Aug 9, 2012
    These are SOLD!