• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Cold Steel Black Bear Classic, micarta sub-hilt, early Taiwan version

I have a Cold Steel Black Bear Classic for sale. Early Taiwan made 400 series stainless. It is in excellent condition and was never used by me. The collector I bought it from said it hadn't been ever used and advertised it as new, but I think it has been sharpened at one point as I see some very tiny scratch marks on one side of the grind. It has the micarta handle with sub-hilt and there is a tiny bit of wear on the handle where the button snap touches it. It has a very sharp edge and the blade and handle look great. I really don't think this knife was used for anything and the leather sheath looks great. Asking $199 shipped.

100_1903.jpg100_1905.jpg

Last edited:
I thought it was, but somebody PM'd me that it isn't. I know the early sheaths looked like this, but if it's important to the buyer, I can't give a definite answer on the sheath. It is really nice though, not a cheap one.

Thanks. It looks nice, but not like something from CS, so was curious. I'm waiting on a payment for one of my own sales so we'll see how it goes. .

Back