• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Cold Steel Black Bear Classic, micarta sub-hilt, early Taiwan version

I have a Cold Steel Black Bear Classic for sale. Early Taiwan made 400 series stainless that is extremely rust resistant. It is in excellent condition and was never used by me. The collector I bought it from said it hadn't been ever used and advertised it as new, but I think it has been sharpened at one point as I see some very tiny scratch marks on one side of the grind. It has the micarta handle with sub-hilt and there is a tiny bit of wear on the handle where the button snap touches it. It has a very sharp edge and the blade and handle look great. I really don't think this knife was used for anything and the leather sheath looks great. I was told it's not the original sheath by another forum member, it doesn't have any markings on it. Asking $199 shipped for knife and sheath. I think this is a steal for this combo, so no offers please. Thanks for looking!

*No longer available.*

Attachments

• 100_1903.jpg
    100_1903.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 70
  • 100_1905.jpg
    100_1905.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:
Back