Cold Steel City Stick

My phone is barely able to handle this site, so I must condense my reccomendation.
The City Stick I had was cut to my required length, 32.5 inches, and used daily during varying Louisiana temperatures, inside, outside, up and downstairs. In this daily use, once to halt a drunken neighboir in his stupor (he did not know there was a pressure point behind the knee), I found a flaw in the witness of several others. The groved shaft is to what the head by a screw meets. This is secured only by expoxy, which is weakened in the shock of walking, varying weather, handling, and so on. Per the constuction of the Bartitsu stick of old by Vigny, I suggest the shaft be changed to a solid piece that is solidly pinned into the composite fiberglass body. This will avert the failure I had; the head flew out as it was being tucked under my arm into several chairs; thanks be to God they were vacant. In a defensive use, this would have been a nightmarish senario for a person like me depended on an orthopaedic support.
It is hoped this will reach the proper ears in Cold Steel, and considered. This is certianly a safety issue.

Peace be unto you and God bless

Back