Cold steel Customer support !!!

willrise

Gold Member
I emailed a question in to the CS customer service team, they emailed me back quickly with a question to my question. I waited a day or so and nothing, THAN BAM. A box arrived , I did not have a clue they were shipping anything to me. Box contained the replacement items I asked a questions about.
THANKS CS !!!!

I sent them an email 5 weeks ago, still nothing. I sent one to SOG at the same time, got the parts in one month.

I sent them an email 5 weeks ago, still nothing. I sent one to SOG at the same time, got the parts in one month.

just call or send in your knife directly, fastest that way. my replacement always come within 2 weeks from when u shipped it off. if you are looking for replacement parts, i dont know CS send out one...

From my prior experience with Customer Service of Cold Steel, I found out its alot better to call them instead of sending them emails. I've made over 5 attempts (through email), and still have not gotten a response. But however, the phone called worked.

For those who are seeking to make contact with Cold Steels customer service, just make the phone call instead of email method. I am glad to hear that they at least sent you the goods (even though they didnt respond back via email). At least that tells me that they actually read your email and responded by sending you the item/s. I still have a bit of confusion as to why they wont respond via email. Its almost as annoying as not getting my orders tracking information (which relates to another knife company) when I kept asking for one. One time, this other company sent the tracking information on the day that my order arrived lol (and they kept ignoring my request for the tracking information prior to getting it on the day that the order arrived).

Cool. I've had C.S. products for years. The only issue I have ever had was an XL Recon One that grinds a little on opening. The grind is going away of its own accord with time and use/breaking in, as I suspected.

I called them directly. Customer service told me to email them a list of what I needed. So I emailed and nothing in 7 weeks. What number did you call?

Back