Cold Steel Double Edge Machete?

I was on amazon the other day and found a "Cold Steel Double Edge Machete" I hadn't heard of this before, so I checked your website and couldn't find anything on it. To get to the point, I'm asking if anybody knows if it's genuine, or if somebodies selling fakes after the products been discontinued/anything screwy.

Can't speak of that Amazon link, but Cold Steel definitely has made a double-edged machete in the past.

The double edge machete has been discontinued for a while, but you'll occasionally see someone on amazon or ebay with some old stock left over. Attached is a shot from an old catalog. :thumbup:

Attachments

• doublemachete.jpg
    doublemachete.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 15
I keep thinking I should buy one, but the postage generally doubles the price of the item. I have a Gladius and a Smatchet machete already anyway.

I prefer the Gladius as well, even not taking into consideration that I picked it up during a short-lived Amazon special for 15 bucks. ;')

The double edge machete has been discontinued for a while, but you'll occasionally see someone on amazon or ebay with some old stock left over. Attached is a shot from an old catalog. :thumbup:

It's the one I have used the most over last few years. Didn't even know it had been discontinued.

- OS

Just take a med file to the spine of your existing machete, 20min later you'll have your double edge and your $ still in your stash:D

Back