cold steel, Ek, J Marttiini,

it just says 400 series stainless -- not sure which one that means, though.

No worries - you're all good. I replied to your email with my payment info last night.
you said you would be submitting payment, so I marked the knife "Sold Pending Funds" - as soon as I have payment and a delivery address, I'll ship it to you. (please do not post your delivery address in this thread)

sorry - heavy storms last night, so I logged off and didn't see that payment had been sent until I got home from work tonight.
Knife will ship tomorrow afternoon and I will email or PM you with a tracking number tomorrow evening.

Thanks, Works for me.Bad here to .Tree hit,damaged, my house ,lightning hit another here went up in flames.Be watching for BMF.

$175 Gerber Command II S/N A9143S in sheath w/pocket (Calif legal version of the Mark II) Some sharpening marks on blade. Sold
$75 Gerber Command I boot knife S/N C90185 (Calif. legal version of the Mark I) Out of production. like new, no box Sold

Nice prices... if I wasn't in liquidation mode myself, I'll be all over that Ek bowie.

BTW, I bodled the "Calif legal" comments above because the Mk II - and any double-edged fixed blade knife for that matter, is California-legal. ;)

Back