Cold Steel fixed blade grip pattern change

Anyone know when Cold Steel changed from diamonds to small circles on fixed blade Keaton grips? Thanks in advance.

Anyone know when Cold Steel changed from diamonds to small circles on fixed blade Keaton grips? Thanks in advance.
Based on the catalogs, looks like the SRK and Recon Tanto changed in 2007. The Trail Master in SK5 changed in 2012, and the San Mai version changed in 2013. However, it was common for them to reuse pics even after a change was made, so not sure how accurate those years are. Also, in the 2022 catalog, the 3V Trail Master and Recon Scout are shown with the diamond-pattern again.

Oh, and welcome to BF!

Based on the catalogs, looks like the SRK and Recon Tanto changed in 2007. The Trail Master in SK5 changed in 2012, and the San Mai version changed in 2013. However, it was common for them to reuse pics even after a change was made, so not sure how accurate those years are. Also, in the 2022 catalog, the 3V Trail Master and Recon Scout are shown with the diamond-pattern again.

Oh, and welcome to BF!
Thanks for the reply and welcome. I have a VG1 TM with the new logo and diamond pattern grip yet I see this model advertised with the new pattern So it got me wondering.

Back