Cold Steel Pendleton/Outdoorsman/Tanto Lite in custom carbon fiber/OD/black

Status
Not open for further replies.
Knives are Outdoorsman Lites Carbon fiber pattern Holstex and Pendleton Lites. Please contact via PM for availability. Prices include knives

I spend a lot of time fitting each sheath to its specific knife and making sure the package functions smoothly. Each knife satisfies a list of criteria to make it as reliable, accesible, and concealable as possible.

The design is inspired by an RCS Drawpoint Rig by Mike Sastre. I credit any positive results of my attempts to his Kitchen Kydex instructional DVD and his personal tips and advice. These minimalist sheaths are above the norm for hobbyist or while-you-wait kydex work.

As far as function, you cannot shake the knife out upside down, but once the retention is overcome the knife draws free and smooth. There is no rattle and the draw marks are not worth mention. All of this accomplished without sacrificing hardly any of the grip area, allowing quick access. I never recommend carry of any setup to be inverted but these could.

Attachment method is a Spyderco G-clip which can be attached vertical, horizontal, or at a 45 deg. This clip is great because you can thread a belt through it or clip on to sweats or waistlines with no belt and not have to leave your fixed knife behind!

Outdoorsman Lite

Total weight 7oz!

Cost $95 Shipped CONUS with knife, g-clip, and sheath

Material is .093" thickness holstex thermoplastic

SAM_0622.jpg

SAM_0626.jpg

SAM_0613.jpg

SAM_0551.jpg

Tanto Lite

$99 Shipped Price includes, knife, sheath, G-clip, and shipping $99 Shipped

SAM_0661.jpg

SAM_0660.jpg

SAM_0666.jpg

Pendleton Lite

5 oz total weight!

Material is .093" thickness Kydex thermoplastic.

$69 Cost for knife, sheath, and G-clip and CONUS shipping $69.

SAM_0608.jpg

SAM_0610.jpg

SAM_0604.jpg

Carbon Fiber holstex .093" thickness

$75 shipped with knife, G-clip, and sheath

SAM_0645.jpg

SAM_0648.jpg

SAM_0643.jpg

Know your local laws and regulations. Must be 18. Trade offers welcome. Any questions or comments please PM or post here. Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Those are some really great sheaths!! Good Job Bro!

Love the sheaths. How much for just the sheath? I have a Tanto Lite and I HATE the pouch that the knife came with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back