• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Cold Steel San Mai Recon Tanto, CRKT FE7 -> 5.5"

Comeuppance

Fixed Blade EDC Emisssary
All prices are SHIPPED with fees included.
Please email all offers.

I can be reached at leonardspock at gmail dot com

The terms of sale:​
  • Price includes PayPal fees and USPS priority shipping with tracking.
  • Paypal only, please.
  • US only, please. I am open to shipping worldwide if the buyer is willing to pay the difference in shipping from USPS flatrate ($6.10) and is willing to wait a day or two extra before I ship.
  • I go by time stamp to decide who claimed it first, regardless of method.

Emails are far and away the most preferred method of communication and will reach me the fastest.

-----

Trade interests:
  • Benchmade Snody Juju
  • Fixed blade knives with Kydex or equivalent sheaths
  • Traditional folders with wharncliffe, sheepsfoot, coping, or clip point profiles with centered blades and no wobble

Aside from those very specific ones, I also like:
  • Wharncliffe / sheepsfoot folders
  • NIB / LNIB plain-edged folders in good steels
  • Weird, unique, and discontinued stuff

Trade not-interests:
  • Fixed blades with non-kydex or equivalent sheaths
  • Knucks, tops, other man-toys
  • Flashlights, watches, things other than knives
  • Custom knives that have a value considerably higher than the material worth (I don't want a $400 440C knife, regardless of who made it)
  • Lots of budget knives. Example: Five $30 folders is not an offer I would entertain for a $150 knife.

-----

Cold Steel Recon Tanto San Mai III - traded

Full album HERE

Brand new in the box. Never even inserted into the sheath. After much deliberation (literally over a month just staring at the box and thinking) I've decided I cannot carry this work of art, even if it's a relatively affordable production work of art. The finish is too nice. I'll just stick to my 3V Master Tanto and call it good. No photo trickery - it really is that gorgeous.

CRKT FE7 reground to 5.5 (O1 tool steel) - SOLD

I love this knife, but it's a little much for my daily carry needs. This is a CRKT FE7 in O1 steel that has been professionally reground to 5.5" to meet the previous owner's state blade length limit. 5.5" is also pretty much my sweet spot for fixed blades and this one is excellent. Sheath retention is excellent, edge is nice and sharp, feel and balance in-hand is absolutely wonderful!

Last edited:
Back