Cold steel Tanto

Gossman Knives

Edged Toolmaker
I have a Cold Steel 6" Tanto with stainless steel pommel and guard, kraton handle. It has a custom leather sheath (left hand) with clip instead of belt loop. It's been carried, lightly used and sharpened. The blade, pommel and guard have been file worked. Very nicely done by my friend Tom Stratton.
$200.00 shipped prefer M.O.
I can email a pic scogos@peoplepc.com

If you'd want to sell or trade that LH sheath, let me know. I can send my right-handed CS Tanto sheath to you, so it might make your Tanto easier to sell to a right-handed person.

Hey glockman99 why didn't you tell me about this Tanto?? Maybe you haven't had time yet. If I get it I will trade you the sheath, OK.

sam45colt said:
Hey glockman99 why didn't you tell me about this Tanto?? Maybe you haven't had time yet. If I get it I will trade you the sheath, OK.
Actually, I was about to email you with this URL, then I noticed that you have already caught it. A trade for that left-handed sheath would be excellent, as I can SURE use one, since I'm a "lefty", and I'd like to carry my CS 6" Tanto once in a while...(It'd sure be nice if all sheaths were ambidextrious, 'tho!.).:).

Back