Cold Steel Two Handed Recon Combat Spatula

Good morning friends :D

[video=youtube;EaWUQXx7u9w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EaWUQXx7u9w&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Like Homer Simpson says, "It's funny cause it's true." They might use the idea.

Half the video is the guy actually using it as a spatula. If you take a look at their demonstration video for their shovel, you never see them actually use it to dig things, instead opting to cut rope and throw them at targets.

Half the video is the guy actually using it as a spatula. If you take a look at their demonstration video for their shovel, you never see them actually use it to dig things, instead opting to cut rope and throw them at targets.

Do you really want to watch a rocking video of tactical digging? :D Haha I gotcha though...

It looks like a fly swatter.

... a combat fly swatter :thumbup:

If they made this, I might actually buy a Cold Steel...

Lol. In all fairness, I know CS can be an easy target. Maybe going out on a limb, but I'll say that I really do like the CS products I've purchased-- for the money, they've held up far more than their end in use. I also happen to think the Tri-Ad lock is brilliant.

On another note, in having entered the CS Challenge the last two years (stick fighting) and unexpectedly meeting L.T., his excitement about tools/weapons matched what I've seen in promotional vids of past. It wasn't like he was trying to sell me on anything, it felt more like he was as genuinely enthralled as any of us get about gear. I was too busy to pay attention this year, but last, he kept a beauty of a sword on his side the entire day. I didn't start with CS knives when I began acquiring blades nor does it end there, but I do appreciate. Oh and Mr. Jackson, the shovel throwing event was actually pretty cool ;)

Lol. In all fairness, I know CS can be an easy target. Maybe going out on a limb, but I'll say that I really do like the CS products I've purchased-- for the money, they've held up far more than their end in use. I also happen to think the Tri-Ad lock is brilliant.

On another note, in having entered the CS Challenge the last two years (stick fighting) and unexpectedly meeting L.T., his excitement about tools/weapons matched what I've seen in promotional vids of past. It wasn't like he was trying to sell me on anything, it felt more like he was as genuinely enthralled as any of us get about gear. I was too busy to pay attention this year, but last, he kept a beauty of a sword on his side the entire day. I didn't start with CS knives when I began acquiring blades nor does it end there, but I do appreciate. Oh and Mr. Jackson, the shovel throwing event was actually pretty cool ;)

Honestly, I have nothing against CS. I admit I have watched almost all of their ridiculous videos and have been thoroughly entertained. I'm just not a huge fan of their designs. Still, I recommend them to people who want a knife to abuse; they're cheap enough to replace and really tough as nails. If they made a combat grilling spatula, I would probably buy it in all seriousness.:D

I want a folding spatula with the tri ad lock, about the size of the rajah 2 I guess so i can be prepared to flip some burgers or some heads.:D

Back