Cold Steel Website

Looks pretty good appearance wise. Not sure about the functionality, but haven't spent much time checking it yet. I don't like products sorted by use. I prefer sorted by type and price, say fixed blades high to low.

It does look like they finally removed the old products that will never be produced again, so that's good.

I would like to see country of origin listed. That's a big deal these days.

Noticed as well that the Warcraft Tanto is less money than the medium Warcraft Tanto. That might he an error.

I prefer sorted by type and price, say fixed blades high to low.

I went to Product > Knives > Fixed Blades. Can't sort by Price ????? Maybe CS just hasn't added this feature yet. But to launch the new website without this. Not smart.

You can sort by Item Number. How many people (first time CS buyers, etc) know the item number ? Just weird in my opinion.

Functionality is not there for me with the way I search. And not current with other knife websites.

And I will agree. Give the option to sort by Country of origin. USA Made. Japan Made. Taiwan Made, etc. This is important to people. Also, sort by steel type. CS, I love you, but this New site already needs upgrades. Have a great 4th !

Must be a few bugs left as I can’t sign into my account.

Thanks for the heads up. I can’t sign in either.

Definitely. And I also like to know where they source the steel. Actually, they do provide the country of origin for some of their steels. Though it seems to be only when it's from USA, Japan or Germany!

Back