Collecting DPX stuff?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone,

With the talk about various items coming from DPX gear that could be collectibles, in their product line; I was wondering what stuff might be interesting for them to come out with? For example TAD gear has various toys, patches, accessories/tools that become collectibles.

On the same note, is anyone hoping to collect the skulls? I really wish to get both of the skulls, but would rather not spend 200 dollars [if I can find a 1st production run spot], just for the stainless steel skull. So if anyone is willing to let go of their skull for some mula let me know =] [jeffjuice3886@hotmail.com] <-- admins if this is not allowed pls let me know and I will take this out, I was just excited about getting these skulls since I love the skull motifs.

Back on topic, I'm hoping for more mini tools, like how the Atwood wrenches are collectible and usable.

True fixer, but I don't have a MR.DP tattoo lol.
Expatriated, I actually like the look of a steel DPX skull belt buckle I think that would be sweet and give some attitude.

A belt buckle would be sweet. Here is a good basis for the design
bt-p43537-2.jpg

A belt buckle would be sweet.

RYP would look great with a huge cowboy-style Mr. DP belt buckle while traversing foreign lands.

I'll pass on the collectibles unless they happen to come with other products (like my folder!).

I hope someone in the 1st production line up would be willing to sell their skull sometime :p keeping fingers crossed lol

Collectibles are cool when they just end up being that way. Some of the stuff mentioned from other folks in this thread, those are designed from the start with maximum cash buzz creation and I am just not a big fan of that sort of stuff. Most Limited production runs nowadays are designed to separate people from a whole lot of cash for bragging rights on a forum.

I hope DPX doesn't go that route but instead just markets good, solid gear and if some of it ends up "collectible," that's great.

Agreed! I like shit that really works. If early versions become collectible because they're really fucking cool... that's a collectors item.

Agreed! I like shit that really works. If early versions become collectible because they're really fucking cool... that's a collectors item.

Applause. lol

But ya I still think a belt buckle would be kick ass with a nice heavy duty threaded or leather for guns knives or just to wear with a sexy suit

Greetings from the middle east...

Skull tool will change with each run. You may have noticed that you can up to $100 bucks for a stainless or titanium.. by itself. You get one with every HEST folder. We want your input and will have a contest for the next skull tool. The main thing is that it has to adjust the pivot and replace the glass breaker. Everything else is up for grabs.

I design em and make em because I like a little something wicked in my pocket when a full on knife is not allowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back