• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Collection Clean Out - Benchmade, Spyderco, Leatherman, Victorinox, Etc.

I’ll take the pst. Payment sent.

Last edited:
“Leatherman Charge Plus in Black Oxide with Bit Kit, Pocket Clip, and Sheath $80”
I’ll take this

“Leatherman Charge Plus in Black Oxide with Bit Kit, Pocket Clip, and Sheath $80”
I’ll take this
It is yours. Just send payment via Paypal Goods and Services to (Email removed). Be sure to include your address and which item you purchase. Thank you for your interest.

Last edited:
I'll take the wave and pihrana
Hello, Sorry but the Wave is already sold. The Pirahna is still available though. my paypal info is at the top of the page. Please remember to include your shipping address and what item you purchased when you make your payment. Thank you!

Thinning out the collection. All knives and tools have been lightly used unless otherwise noted. The first, "I'll take it" gets it, United States only and prices are all inclusive. If you buy several knives I am more than happy to combine shipping and knock a few bucks off. Payment is to be made by PayPal G&S. Paypal email Matthew_Yeomans(AT)yahoo.com.
Bladeforums is the only place where these items are listed for sale.
***When you make payment, please be sure to include which knives you purchases and your shipping address in the note to seller.) Thank you ***
JolRySK.jpg

Leatherman Micra $5
Leatherman Piranha 2 $10
Leatherman Charge Titanium ALX (it has two bit drivers) $100
Leatherman Core $22
Leatherman Wingman $40
Leatherman Kick $20
Leatherman Style (Red) (Sold to pianomav)
Leatherman Squirt ES4 (Sold to 8 fingers)
Leatherman Squirt PS4 (Sold to 8 fingers)
Leatherman Style (Black) (sold to CG27)
(New) Leatherman Rebar (W/Black Leather Sheath) (Sold to Vlodko_lviv)
Leatherman Charge Plus in Black Oxide with Bit Kit, Pocket Clip, and Sheath (Sold to Zima)
Leatherman Wave (Sold to Damen)
Leathreman Skeletool CX (Sold to Damen)
Leatherman Supertool (Sold to Zippo 2)
Leatherman Rebar (Sold to Damen)
Leatherman PST (Sold to JSC)
nzF5gQ5.jpg

Benchmade 319 Proper with Copper Flytanium Scales (and original red scales) $110
(Unused) Benchamade 32 Morpho $170
(Like New) Benchmade 555hg Minigriptilian with short deep carry clip (sold to pianomav)

UPPI0iS.jpg

Victorinox SwissCard Light $20
Victorinox Spirit $75
Victorinox 74mm (I think this one is called the Ambassador) (Sold to Captvideo pending funds)
Victorinox Trekker (Has light scratch on the blade near the end of the serrated section) (Sold to CG27)
Wenger Evowood 17 (Sold to Captvideo pending funds)
(New)Victorniox BSA Huntsman (Sold to Golden Dragon)

i4BLLxq.jpg

Black Delica Scales - $25
Shatt and Morgan Heritage Barlow $55
Buck Small Avid Vantage $25
Kershaw Cryo $20
Kershaw Skyline $25
Steel Will Cutjack $25 (has some light marks on blade)
Spyderco Resilience (I made the wood scales, they have a light scratch on one side) $40
BRS BareBones (Bought new, never used except for some light flipping. Never dropped (except on bed) Comes with leather slip sheath) $180
YeeYou Utility Knife (I modded this one a bit) $5
Kershaw Pico $15
Spyderco Tenacious (Red) (Sold to Jason)
Buck 503T Prince (Sold to 8 fingers)
Opinel #8 (light marks on blade) (Sold to CG27 Pending Funds)
Gerber Suspension (Sold to Golden Dragon)
I'll take the cutjack and the delica scales.

I'll take the cutjack and the delica scales.
They are yours. My paypal email is at the top of the post, (email removed). when you pay please include your shipping address and the items you are purchasing. Thanks!

Last edited:
Thinning out the collection. All knives and tools have been lightly used unless otherwise noted. The first, "I'll take it" gets it, United States only and prices are all inclusive. If you buy several knives I am more than happy to combine shipping and knock a few bucks off. Payment is to be made by PayPal G&S. Paypal email Matthew_Yeomans(AT)yahoo.com.
Bladeforums is the only place where these items are listed for sale.
***When you make payment, please be sure to include which knives you purchases and your shipping address in the note to seller.) Thank you ***
JolRySK.jpg

Leatherman Micra $5
Leatherman Piranha 2 $10
Leatherman Charge Titanium ALX (it has two bit drivers) $100
Leatherman Core $22
Leatherman Wingman $40
Leatherman Kick $20
Leatherman Style (Red) (Sold to pianomav)
Leatherman Squirt ES4 (Sold to 8 fingers)
Leatherman Squirt PS4 (Sold to 8 fingers)
Leatherman Style (Black) (sold to CG27)
(New) Leatherman Rebar (W/Black Leather Sheath) (Sold to Vlodko_lviv)
Leatherman Charge Plus in Black Oxide with Bit Kit, Pocket Clip, and Sheath (Sold to Zima)
Leatherman Wave (Sold to Damen)
Leathreman Skeletool CX (Sold to Damen)
Leatherman Supertool (Sold to Zippo 2)
Leatherman Rebar (Sold to Damen)
Leatherman PST (Sold to JSC)
nzF5gQ5.jpg

Benchmade 319 Proper with Copper Flytanium Scales (and original red scales) $110
(Unused) Benchamade 32 Morpho $170
(Like New) Benchmade 555hg Minigriptilian with short deep carry clip (sold to pianomav)

UPPI0iS.jpg

Victorinox SwissCard Light $20
Victorinox Spirit $75
Victorinox 74mm (I think this one is called the Ambassador) (Sold to Captvideo pending funds)
Victorinox Trekker (Has light scratch on the blade near the end of the serrated section) (Sold to CG27)
Wenger Evowood 17 (Sold to Captvideo pending funds)
(New)Victorniox BSA Huntsman (Sold to Golden Dragon)

i4BLLxq.jpg

Black Delica Scales - $25
Shatt and Morgan Heritage Barlow $55
Buck Small Avid Vantage $25
Kershaw Cryo $20
Kershaw Skyline $25
Steel Will Cutjack $25 (has some light marks on blade)
Spyderco Resilience (I made the wood scales, they have a light scratch on one side) $40
BRS BareBones (Bought new, never used except for some light flipping. Never dropped (except on bed) Comes with leather slip sheath) $180
YeeYou Utility Knife (I modded this one a bit) $5
Kershaw Pico $15
Spyderco Tenacious (Red) (Sold to Jason)
Buck 503T Prince (Sold to 8 fingers)
Opinel #8 (light marks on blade) (Sold to CG27 Pending Funds)
Gerber Suspension (Sold to Golden Dragon)
Payment sent

Hello, Sorry but the Wave is already sold. The Pirahna is still available though. my paypal info is at the top of the page. Please remember to include your shipping address and what item you purchased when you make your payment. Thank you!
Wingman still there?

Wingman still there?
Yep, wingman is still available. It's yours if you want it. Just send payment to the email address at the top of the post. Be sure to include your shipping information and the item you are purchasing in the note to the seller on Paypal.

I'll take the Core if still available
The core is still available. If you'd like to purchase it just send payment to the email I included at the top of the post. Be sure to include your shipping information and the item you are purchasing in the note to seller on paypal.

Back