• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Collection Clearout - Tops Mil-Spie 3.5, DPX HEST/F Shred, and more

All prices are pretty much set. I'm trying to sell, not trade, and you get what you see (no boxes). I ship in the first 48 hours (I try to get to the post office same day). All shipments are USPS 1-3 day, and I only ship in the USA. Shipping is included in the cost. You can pay for insurance if you'd like. First “I’ll take it” gets it. I only accept PayPal G&S. Any questions or additional information feel free to message me on the forums or email me atmacstephens@gmail.com. Thanks!

Please include knife name and address in pay pal purchase notes.

EDIT: Here is a link to an imgur album if you can't see the pictures.

View media item 7057View media item 7058
Kizer Vanguard Begleiter 3.5" Slightly Used w/ custom titanium (canted) drop clip from PopsCustomClips - This is a lightweight knife with a long blade. $30
View media item 7060View media item 7059
Spyderco Tenacious 3.5" Slightly Used w/custom back spacers from JCCustomworks, custom green ufo stud from CK Garage, and custom black drop clip from (I don't remember). It comes with $50
View media item 7074View media item 7073View media item 7072View media item 7071
CRKT Ken Onion Foresight First Production 3.5" Slightly Used - This knife is awesome. It has a great heft and the blade-side drop clip makes it almost unrecognizable in-pocket. Take a look at the group pictures to see the other side of the blade with "First Production" on it. $80
View media item 7061
SOG flash II FSA-5 Tiger Stripe 3.5" Slightly Used - This is an old, rare version (the blade still says Pat. Pend) that I inherited from my dad, very little use. $60
View media item 7063View media item 7062
Benchmade Griptilian w/ green grips 3.5" Well Used - I love this knife. I don't think there's much to say about it except that it's a standby. $50
View media item 7065View media item 7064
Tops Mil-Spie w-1863 3.5" Like New - I bought this knife for backpacking but ended up using something else. I've only used it a few times. $120
View media item 7066View media item 7067
DPx Hest/F Shred Carbon Fiber 3.25" Moderately Used - Hell of a knife. The locking mechanism is great. This is one of the first production models, which was manufactured in Italy with a lionsteel blade. $225
View media item 7069View media item 7068

Last edited:
Hi everyone! I'm aware that some folks can't see the pictures. This is a link to an imgur album with the pics. I used BF's album function and while they're set to public, they don't seem to be going through. Working on it.

Back