• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Collection Liquidation - Consolidated Version with Price Drop

This is the consolidated version of my collection liquidation sale. Prices have been dropped from original listing.

Rules:
1.First unconditional "I'll take it" followed by prompt payment gets the knife. My paypal is jpeng19890803 at gmail dot com, same as my EMT for Canadian buyers.
2.Prices are in both USD and CAD, and it is up to you to choose the currency you'd like to pay with.
3.Prices are net w/o shipping, if pay with paypal goods please add fees. Shipping will be additional depending on choice of postal/courier services.
4.5% discount will be offered if buying 3 items or more, of course you'll see savings in shipping cost too.
5.Due to the nature of this sale, all sales will be final unless I have misrepresented conditions of the item.
6.Specs of the knives are not provided here. All of these are rather common models and if you are looking at the pictures, you probably know what they are and how they measure.
7.If you see any items for sale anywhere else that's cheaper than my asking price, I'll match it.
8.I will perform final inspection prior to shipping and clean knives with Flitz cloth or Chris Reeve cloth.
9.Shipping will be from Edmonton, Alberta, and items will be shipped generally within 48 hours of cleared payment. Tracking numbers will be provided shortly after if applicable.

Additional Info:
1.All knives are in NIB condition unless otherwise stated.
2.Additional photos can be taken upon request.
3.I tried to take close-up shots of any marks/spots/scratches. If you see a smudge and there isn't a close-up shot of it, it's probably just a smudge that can be wiped away easily.
4.Most of these knives are hand picked at local knife stores at premium prices, so you could imagine the losses I'm taking.
5.PM and email are both effective ways to reach me.
6.Please excuse the poor quality of some (or all) of the pictures. I took them with my phone.

Ok, here it goes.

1.Microtech Old School CMT-X5 Manual with thick CF scales, NIB, almost impossible to find anymore, ultra smooth and can be thumb flicked open with ease, $450 USD or $600 CAD
710_zpszhty4dzl.jpg

712_zpsevf3bi8o.jpg

713_zpsl5pscmmx.jpg

714_zpse36qafdn.jpg

715_zpsd0z9jmvt.jpg

2.Extrema Ratio RAO, NIB, SPF

3.Extrema Ratio Nemesis Desert Warfare, NIB, snail trails on pocket clip, came from dealer like that, $350 USD or $460 CAD
679_zpsnuixrjgi.jpg

680_zpsieqsna2h.jpg

681_zpscfsbrxs0.jpg

682_zpso3xkrjqx.jpg

683_zpsd2tmpckf.jpg

4.Walter Brend Marauder, NIB, SOLD

5.Ontario Jeff Hossom Retribution I, NIB, SOLD

6.Zero Tolerance 0560CBCF, NIB, SOLD

7.Zero Tolerance 0770CF, NIB, $130 USD or $175 CAD
706_zpso7y1vkup.jpg

707_zpsskt86kof.jpg

708_zpskrp9aysd.jpg

709_zpsctzieuwt.jpg

8.Benchmade 950 Rift, NIB, SOLD

9.Benchmade 810SBK Contego, NIB, SOLD

10.Manix 2 XL Black Blade, NIB, $100 USD or $135 CAD
753_zpssveu0cjn.jpg

754_zps9ce24xcq.jpg

755_zpsupoz9huj.jpg

756_zpsjni374gp.jpg

11.Manix 2 XL Satin Blade, NIB, $90 USD or $120 CAD
757_zpstsojhr8g.jpg

758_zpsu7q0jwzf.jpg

759_zps1nhgm1dr.jpg

760_zpsv1xadsij.jpg

12.Large Lum Chinese, NIB, $90 USD or $120 CAD
767_zpspnwhwwwc.jpg

768_zpslbudotuy.jpg

769_zpslvofqjvv.jpg

770_zpsbjxq2p0b.jpg

771_zpsr3lsxlqy.jpg

13.Burch Chubby, NIB, $160 USD or $215 CAD
778_zps3esjnui3.jpg

779_zpsbvuc1fkt.jpg

780_zpswl7bsdfv.jpg

781_zpsmx5ixna1.jpg

782_zpsvsskyt6a.jpg

14.Szabo Folder, NIB, SOLD

15.Rubicon, NIP, SOLD

Best Regards

PJ

Last edited:
I'm interested in the Mission Large folder if no Canucks want it before your time limit ;) my email is thehomerjaysimpson at Gmail.com, thanks.

emails replied to. WValtakis, I've emailed you regarding the mission folder.

Hi, I will buy the strider and I am thinking on the vicar. Let you know a little later this morning.

I'll take the Spyderco/Carey colaboration! Send pm with payment details and I'll send funds after work tonight!!

Nevermind haha I'll send PP tonight.

Exclusive discount for Canadian buyers:

Take 5% off list price when you buy two, 10% off list price when you buy three or more!

Back