Collections...

Finally got around to hanging a shelf and getting my nephew who runs an Etsy shop to make up some 3D printed stands for my razors to put 'em on display... I did touch up the edges on most of these slightly, with a few passes in the stone progressions, but not all out shave ready because mind you, these aren't my "users", just my collection pieces... A half dozen or so others I have aside as dedicated users I keep in my bedroom and bathroom...
SyFxfBS.jpg

Curious how other people's collections are being stored and/or displayed?

G garry3 I have a vintage plaid case made for Kamisori razors... I bought it on Ebay a while back for my razors, not realizing it was made for kamisori's, and as it were I don't collect kamisori's so it's just collecting dust...
If you want it it's yours, just PM me your mailing info and I'll ship it when I get a chance...

G garry3 I have a vintage plaid case made for Kamisori razors... I bought it on Ebay a while back for my razors, not realizing it was made for kamisori's, and as it were I don't collect kamisori's so it's just collecting dust...
If you want it it's yours, just PM me your mailing info and I'll ship it when I get a chance...
Very kind of you. I do love a Kamisori shave.

Back