Color Combination Vault

BIG DC with Tan/Black G10
TGULB%20BIG%20DC-X2.jpg

Sorry I am a newer Busse guy...that is actually called antique silver? I have never heard of it. I thougt it was hammered silver. Is that an older color? Thanks lol.
If I remember correctly, when the color first came out it was labeled as "antique" silver, but everyone called it by it's more commonly known name of hammered silver so it eventually ended up being called that. I do believe that when I got my Cupidganza BG FSH it was still being called antique silver at that time. I could be wrong about this but that is how I remember it going down.

Edit:
Oops. It was "weathered" silver. I will edit the description in my pic.
https://bladeforums.com/threads/cup...pricing-and-procedures.1472153/#post-16942257

Third up is the Alpha Regulator in Desert Bronze. Like Midnight Blue, this has a great metallic shine, and sparkles give off some greens and reds in strong light. Photos don't do nearly show the variances this finish gets with regard to difference in lighting. This is perhaps the most "dynamic" finish there is, as it gives a totally different characteristic in different light levels, different lighting source, different lighting angles, etc.

In the shadow, it gives a dull grayish dark bronze:
Busse Regulator 9.5, Desert Bronze

But in brighter direct sunlight, it starts to give off a brilliance you won't expect.

Trying to capture the different colors of shimmer/shine in bright light:

Back