Color Combination Vault

Desert Kryptek by Blown Deadline Cerakote
AD6%20Kryptec%202-X3.jpg

Last edited:
Congrats on a great score. You don't see that combo very often anymore.

Thanks for all the time you have been putting in finding different color combo pics.

Garth
Thanks about the knife. I'm into smaller edc knives and it looks perfect. I also got a killer deal on it considering some are listed for $1000+ on ebay. I wasn't aware of that until after I bought it though. I saw it and was naturally attracted to the color combo. I've only come to know the Busse brand over the past 2 years, so I had to have it. The snakeskin is tremendous.

Also, thanks for the compliment about this thread. I thought it was a good idea and really just started it for myself to save under my favorites list. I don't want to be annoying by resurrecting this thread every couple of weeks, so I'm happy you and others enjoy it. Luckily I have the time to maintain it too lol.

I just wish more people would post in here to knock out some of the odd color combos ;). I know I've seen most of the colors on the forum in the past. I really can't finish this list without the help of some other hogs. I would just find the remaining colors on google, but I don't know if that's kosher to use random people's photos? Or does it not matter?

I have one just like it, sixplymaple. Got it right before Busse retired it off their site. Wish I would have done the same with some of the other offerings. Like the TGLB.

Out in the sun with my new Small Choil Anorexic Boss Street (SCABS)!!!! :)

Hand Applied Satin w. Tequila Sunrise G10
ZK0xceP.jpg

yMlo2VL.jpg

The current run of FHFG INFIdu's

BIG DC with Maroon

Untitled

A quick comparison with a midnight blue with maroon from earlier this year. Definitely feels like a deeper wine-burgundy than some of the previous offerings
Untitled

Back