Colorado

SDS

I don't normally post things like this online but since I have this forum and don't post here as often as I probably should here are a few pictures from this week. I have been away from the shop vacationing in Colorado with the family. I have a large back order of knives right now so as soon as I get back home I'm going to have to get in gear and get some knives finished.

For now though, it's family time.

Coloradovacation09074.jpg

Coloradovacation09072.jpg

Coloradovacation09075.jpg

Me and the kids on a little hike. I didn't realize my wife was taking pictures while we were looking around.

Coloradovacation09079.jpg

A little lake we found west of Buena Vista.

Coloradovacation09113.jpg

Coloradovacation09108.jpg

What the kids found in that little lake.

Coloradovacation09050.jpg

Coloradovacation09029.jpg

A couple of the wildlife shots we have taken. I haven't seen bighorn rams in all the trips I've made to Colorado before. On this trip I have seen two seperate herds. This one and another smaller herd of about 6-8.

I have a lot more pictures but don't have them all loaded on here yet and don't want to bore everyone with too many vacation pictures.

SDS

Thank's for sharing your Family Vacation Shawn, Look's like you all had a Great Time, Look's like your Kid's had a Blast from the Big Smile's and the Trout they caught ! Them Wildlife photo's are Beautiful, And so Is Colorado being a border State to Nebraska I've never made the Trip I gotta go there one of these Day's, I alway's go North from Eastern Nebraska up to South Dakota, Thank's again for all the picture's,

Looks like donut girl has became trout girl!!!!!!!!!!! Love the picture of the sheep. Mike

Great pics - you're kids are cute and look like they are having a blast.

You'll never bore us with pictures - we love them :thumbup:

Great pics Shawn, looks like you are going to have your hands full in a few years with that little girl of yours. I see Hanna is big in your house too. I have one who is into Hanna everything. Looks like you had a great vacation. Congrats.

Back