• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Colt Gold Cup Stainless Steel

Up for your consideration is a stainless steel series 80 gold cup, this pistol is in great condition, it comes with ambi safety, ambi mag release, beavertail safety, S&A mag well, wilson barrel, custom grips and the stock pair(not pictured). The trigger on this feels like a series 70, it is smooth and crisp I dont have a scale to measure the break but I would say its around 2 1/2-3 lbs, this pistol is a tack driver and will be missed but I don't use it enough to justify keeping it. It also comes with 10 mags, 7 of them are Wilson, 5 have brass bases and the other two are brand new in the bag, the other 3 mags are McCormick with reg bases. This is one heck of a package deal, dont miss out. Payment on this will be Postal Money Order only. I will ship from my FFL dealer to your FFL dealer. $1200 Shipped

Back