Comanches

I was actually just thinking about this for shorter hawks as a temp addition in the handle.

My hawk came today (the 28" Comanche with the diamond stadia) and you'll just have to excuse me for gushing for a moment- this thing SO ROCKS! It feels much lighter than it looks and is very "lively" in the hand. The head is very nice- well proportioned, centered, straight and all those good things you want your head to be. Saving the best for last- I really love this handle! The shape and the finish feel good and make it very easy and secure to use, it indexes naturally and is very secure feeling without being abrasive. And even better is our old friend synergy- the whole thing works together and definitely feels like more than the sum of the parts. Enough people have already beat on these that I'm confidentI won't be able to break it, though I expect to have some fun trying!

To say I'm a satisfied customer just doesn't quite get it- as many times as I thought "what was I thinking?" I've got to say I feel like I got a very good value here. I can say without reservation that if you're thinking seriously about one of these, I can't imagine you won't be thrilled with it. Now my only problem is that I am lusting after one of those sabretooth hawks (and here I thought I liked the more "sedate" look)... and I'd really like to check out how a shorty feels compared to this one... but I'd really like to get one of those walking stick length ones I saw awhile back that can double as a shooting stick/monopod for a camera- man, I'm in trouble here!

Thanks Vec for a product that stands up to the hype.

Thanks Vec for a product that stands up to the hype.

thanks for stating your generous first impressions on the Diamond Stadia Hawk, brother! she's definitely a pleaser IMHO.

we try to give folks more than they expected.

vec

Back