• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Combat Blade

Bill Siegle

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Here’s a cool Combat style knife I’ve made. It’s inspired by but not a direct copy of Phill Hartsfield’s Force knives. I’ve made mine from 1/4in 5160 with a blued finish. The scales are contoured black G10 attached with epoxy and brass tube fasteners. The blade is flat ground on both sides and incorporates a Japanese style armor piercing spine. Overall it is 11 11/16in. The blade is 6 5/8in tip to scales. The knife weighs in at 13oz. The sheath is taco style black Boltaron and will ship with a reversible belt loop. This one of a kind Combat Knife is $300***sold***shipped in the US.

IMG_5026.jpegIMG_5027.jpegIMG_5028.jpegIMG_5029.jpeg

Last edited:
Here’s a cool Combat style knife I’ve made. It’s inspired by but not a direct copy of Phill Hartsfield’s Force knives. I’ve made mine from 1/4in 5160 with a blued finish. The scales are contoured black G10 attached with epoxy and brass tube fasteners. The blade is flat ground on both sides and incorporates a Japanese style armor piercing spine. Overall it is 11 11/16in. The blade is 6 5/8in tip to scales. The knife weighs in at 13oz. The sheath is taco style black Boltaron and will ship with a reversible belt loop. This one of a kind Combat Knife is $300 shipped in the US.

View attachment 2545254View attachment 2545255View attachment 2545256View attachment 2545257
Beautiful! I like the gaurd and no choil.i can see the vague family resemblance. I am Interested in this style, gaurd, no Choil style. That is classy.

Back