Come to Papa!

Well, I've never been one to jump into the shallow end of the pool...
My first INFI Busse knife is a Steel Heart Variant, courtesy of Contender who pulled out *all* the stops to make it work for me. My second *variant* should also come courtesy of Contender, as soon as he learns to share (sorry Marc, couldn't resist.);) For those of you who haven't yet had dealings with Contender: he's one helluva guy.

My BFC Gold Membership hasn't had time to process yet, hopefully some kind soul will manage to get the pics uploaded for me here...

Knife should ship today, I believe -- gonna be a long few days until it gets here.

Let's see...
3 Basics
1 Sh Variant
1 PH on my Birthday List

Uh oh - I think I finally got bit. :D :D

Here they are. Its a Beauty :D:D
88980HJbowvar1.jpg

88982HJbowvar2.jpg

88984HJvarbuch1.jpg

Rainmaker,

Congrats on acquiring that INFI bad boy! That is one BEAUTIFUL knife!!! That short flat section along the top of the blade sides just ahead of the ricasso reminds me of some blades done by that other Jerry (Mr Hossom :)). And in fighter knives that is high praise.

While I always appreciate that Busse knives are indestructible bruisers, these latest fighter variants from Jerry really have an elegance and deceptively simple sleekness about them that is so sweet to the eye (and to the hand too, I would bet).

Yours in nuclear variance,
- Greg -

He has an uncanny ability of talking you out of your best knives !! (even the ones you planned on keeping forever).

Rainmaker went from Basics to Variants - skipping the production line completely. He is one of those guys that just passed over high school and went right to college - graduate school in fact! A real prodigy !

Anyway, great guy to deal with - thanks Harold!

You found my weakness ! Didn't Sun Tzu say something like that in "The Art of War" !;)

Sun Tzu, Dick Marcinko... who knows?

If it makes you feel any better, I honed my negotiation skills preventing and busting strikes for a newspaper chain back in the early 90's.

I was beginning to think I had lost my touch, though. :p

its nice to know it was by Mike Tyson...

(hey, he is supposed to be fighting for the championship again soon).

Yeah, see.... I knew you didn't mean "No!"

(And my profound apologies in advance to anyone who actually picks up on that reference.) :eek:

Back