coming soon something entirely new

So a fellow knife enthusiast was out late one night wandering the digital streets of the inter net. We don't know why he was up a such an hour, or what he was doing in that part of the internet, and it dose not matter. What dose matter is he saw something he has never seen before well, he saw several things he has never seen before but one of them was knife related and that is the one that we are interested in. Thinking that I might be interested in this particular item he managed to run down the suppliers and some tech data and sent the file to me thinking I might he interested, and he was correct! I contacted that company and asked found out only two other knife makers in the country are using it, even tho a few supply companies are buying it. Well me being me I said "what the hell send me three"! It turns out that no one has thought to use it the way I am going to use it. So now not only is one of you getting a knife for 1/2 price for birddogging a new product for , but I am busy taking thing to a new level.

Back