Coming up next: Two Ouparators

Cool knife STR, that is a real looker, is that the teal g-10? If so I believe I just emailed an order for a ouparator that is exactly the same! sweet knives! I can't wait!

I got your email and just replied Steven. You know I think your knife deserves its own thread also so I think tomorrow or when I start it again to pick up where I left off I'll do you the honor of putting it out there for you to follow from there hows that?

It sounds like you want the same thing as Brett. Only thing I had a ? about after reading your order was the lanyard. So email me that info and we are good to go.

I am glad you guys think my little larger handle smaller blade model is a looker. It pleases me to hear that. I always felt it looked a bit unconventional with the choil but in the hand where it counts it really stands out I think. Thats when you'll realize its a jim dandy user ready to get after it. In that regard its a lot like a Spyderco. You have to see it in the dark as Sal often said. I've always said there are two kinds of beauty. The kind you see with your eyes and the kind you feel with your hands. The second one is more important to me which is why I've always focused more on that and bare bones get after it users over pocket jewelry.

Anyway, its nice. Thanks for the feedback.

STR

Cool STR I just emailed you, no lanyard hole please! As to the knife it may be unconventional, but good designs earn their place! I have to agree on the beauty you feel with your hand, but the initial reason that your knives caught my attention was the beauty you see with your eyes! An ugly knife could be the greatest working folder, but few people would give it a chance, I think the Ouparator is so popular precisely because it offers both!
A real user, and a real looker!!
Thank You, Steven

Brett got the folder in the mail, and its packed and going out with the Ouparator right now as soon as I get done typing.

Being in Oklahoma I expect you'll have this Wed at the latest but I guess Thursday is a possibility. Look for tracking info in your inbox for email shortly from the USPS site.

Also, as I say often to my customers. If you like my work, tell a friend, if you don't tell me so I can make it right. I'm easy to reach. Thanks and enjoy.

STR

Steve,

I have no doubt that I will love it. Hell, I already clearing out my back pocket in anticipation.

I will write you an email as soon as I get it and let you know my initial impressions.

This has been an amazingly positive experience. I greatly appreciate your patience and willingness to be available for my silly questions. Next time, it will be easier on you. I will just say' make me one with everything on it' and that's it.

Seriously, thanks Steve,
Brett

Steve,
Got my ouparator today. I really love it. Great feel, very solid. Overall, a great knife.

Thanks for everything!

Brett

Enjoy. I was hoping it would show up today for you.

Hopefully it won't ever give you nothing but pleasure to use. Don't let it bite you and if you do think it ever needs attention I'm easy to reach.

STR

Back