• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

compact flipper shipwreck

sold
3 in s30v blade
3.75 in titanium handel
hand carved and anidized titanum tip up pockit clip
green anidizing on handel
lock up is solid and no side to side play.blade is dead on centerd
blade is hand rubbed and carved to match handel.
screws are etched and marked to look antiqued.
clic on link to see video of knife flipped.
http://fludunlimited.com/forsale.aspx
DSCF0813.JPG

DSCF0857.JPG

DSCF0805.JPG

DSCF0845.JPG

DSCF0819.JPG

$275.00 usd shipped
vertical_solution_PP.gif

or money order

this is a beautiful knife, aging the screws was a daring in masterful touch I think. I'm not a big fan of flippers but this one seems to operate very well. It's just not a motion I'm used to. I had a spare 300 floating around I would get this one. I'm surprised it is not generated more interest. I like this type of design a lot more in some of the more standard and more complex designs that are offered for twice as much. If it had around opening hole and a finger curve at the Tang of the blade it would be perfect for me.

I love that knife!! That is an incredible knife!! And you did GREEN anodizing to boot........

''this is a beautiful knife, aging the screws was a daring in masterful touch I think. I'm not a big fan of flippers but this one seems to operate very well. It's just not a motion I'm used to. I had a spare 300 floating around I would get this one. I'm surprised it is not generated more interest. I like this type of design a lot more in some of the more standard and more complex designs that are offered for twice as much. If it had around opening hole and a finger curve at the Tang of the blade it would be perfect for me.''

thank you.

I am very pleased with the way this turned out.

''I love that knife!! That is an incredible knife!! And you did GREEN anodizing to boot........''

thank you too suz.
I have noticed you have a thing for green:D

here are more pics

DSCF0801.JPG

DSCF0833.JPG

How thick is the blade material? How thin did you grind the edge? The reason I am asking is it looks awfully blade heavy from your pics.

How thick is the blade material? How thin did you grind the edge? The reason I am asking is it looks awfully blade heavy from your pics.

blade is 0.190
DSCF0893.JPG

hollow ground on a 10. in wheel.

DSCF0891.JPG

ballance point is about 1/2 inch past pivot screw

DSCF0889.JPG

I wished to God, that I could buy that!! I LOVE your work!! I can't believe this knife is STILL here!!

This has got to be the neatest little folder I EVER had.....:cool:

The attention to detail is awesome as is the fit, finish, ano.....HELL,the WHOLE thing!!!:D

The whole thing is hand-rubbed and carved, the edge is like a razor, it 'fires' like a rocket and locks up like a vault.....I can think of nothing more that I would ask for......except for a bigger one to go with this, when I get my next one from Brian!!! ;)

Thank you Dudley
I'm glad you like it.:)
I was hoping it would get there today.
I look foward to doing business with you again.
I have two more I'm working on now.

thanks again
Brian

Back