Competition Cutter Has Arrived

zmbhntr

̿' ̿'\̵͇̿̿\з=(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿''̿ ̿
Gold Member
My competition cutter has arrived, and it's definitely unlike any other knife I have ever owned. As expected, it is crazy sharp and the fit and finish is excellent. I think it will be comfortable to cut with, but the handle is smaller overall than I expected, so I'm definitely glad that I did not go with the small handle version (my hands are M/L). No excuses now, it’s time to practice up, get some training, and hit the Blade Sports circuit. Unfortunately, I don't see any upcoming training listed on the Blade Sports website, but hopefully something will be listed soon.

Looks good B, I just competed in my first BS comp yesterday. The knife performed flawlessly. Amazing actually. If you have the “race” edge just be mindful. It’s meant for competition cutting. .its a laser! Know what you are gonna be chopping into . Blasting an unknown knot or something inside a board may tweak it. I’m looking to get a regular edge one for practicing. Good luck. Hopefully we’ll meet up soon.

I've lost touch with the various knives that Nathan/CPK is offering. Is this the same as the racing competition cutter? And what is the price of these cutters? are they available for order? thanks

As untytled said, the four versions can be found in the link. The orders are over, so you'll have to look at the secondary market for now unless another run happens. You will probably need to expect to pay more than list price on the secondary, but if you want to get competition cutting then I think it would be worth your while to find one. Good luck in your search.

Back